Royal Privacy Statement – Sales and Marketing
Royal Machinery Corporation Ltd. recognize the importance of protecting people’s privacy and personal data and processing it in accordance with the applicable privacy laws. It is the purpose of this Privacy Statement to communicate the ways we process personal data in our marketing and sales activities. Should any applicable mandatory laws or regulations be in conflict with this Statement, we will respect such laws and regulations over any conflicting parts in this Statement. If you have any questions or inquiries concerning this Privacy Statement and/or your personal data, please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
What rights do individuals have in regards to their personal data?
You have the right to ask us to tell you what data we at any given time store about it. Subject to local applicable laws you also have the right to
- (a) Request us to erase your personal data if you deem that it should be erased, subject to applicable laws and our retention criteria;
- (b) Request us to restrict the use of your data or object to our processing of your personal data;
- (c) Object to us in processing your personal data;
- (d) If we have requested and you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you may have the right to withdraw that consent in accordance with applicable laws; and
- (e) Lodge a complaint with a relevant data protection authority if you deem that we have processed your personal data in violation of the applicable data protection laws. Please note that we will review such requests and execute them in the fullest extent possible in accordance with applicable laws.